If you want to give a talk in the upcoming 2023/24 edition of our Talk Series “Diversity in Linguistics”, please fill in the form below.
- we welcome all topics related to linguistics, no matter from what subfield
- content may be part of a (Bachelor’s/Master’s/doctoral) thesis, coursework, (ongoing/published) research, etc.
- talks take place on Wednesdays
- talks usually start at 6pm CET – other starting times can be arranged
- talk slots are 60 minutes – it is up to the presenter how much of the 60 minutes slot is talk / Q&A
- talks can be given in English or German